Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you tattoo a minor with a parent's consent? - No, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to be tattooed in TN
- Can you tattoo anyone who is breastfeeding or nursing? - No, the risk of infection during the healing process could result in health complications for the nursing mother and the baby. No exceptions. Tattooing anyone who is also pregnant is not allowed.
- Can you do coverup work? - Yes & No, our artists typically specialize in new, custom pieces and will only take on specific coverup work depending on your existing tattoo/scar. Please speak with an artist for more information or we can also recommend a referral!
- Do you offer piercings? - No, at this time we do not have a piercer. Feel free to ask us for a piercing referral!
- Can I bring a child with me during my appointment? - No, please check with your artist for any special circumstances.
- Can I bring a friend(s) with me during my appointment? - Typically, no, please check with your artist for any special circumstances. For shorter appointment times, we typically don't mind if you have someone with you, but please make sure they do not have any symptoms/illness and that they do not cause a distraction during your appointment. For longer tattoo appointments, please try to come alone as it keeps our artists from getting distracted or interrupted.
- Can I bring any food/drinks or personal belongings with me? - OF COURSE! Please feel free to bring a drink or snack with you for longer sessions as you can take a break as needed. We also recommend bringing headphones, a good book, or feel free to watch a movie on our TV in the studio! We have access to Netflix, Disney+ and many other programs.
- What if I'm late to my appointment? - Appointment times are strict and you must be at the studio at the time of your appointment. You do not need to show up for your appointment early unless otherwise instructed by your artist. If you arrive over 30 min late for your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited and you will have to reschedule with a new deposit.
- Are deposits refundable? - No, unfortunately deposits are no longer refundable. If you need to reschedule due to illness, work, or family, you must contact us in writing as soon as possible. Each artist may handle their individual deposits at their own discression.
Have a special request or question? Just give us a call, text, or send over an email!
COVID-19 PROCEDURES & EXCEPTIONS
If you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of illness such as; coughing, sneezing, wheezing, vomiting, fever, or if you should need to see a doctor, please notify your artist so we may adjust our schedules accordingly. If you or someone within your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or any other virus/illnesses, please contact the artist or DGT immediately. We will require either a physician's note or some kind of official documentation showing any test results with the date displayed clearly to have your deposit remain active and useable.